Fall | Diversity Weekend Vacation Giveaway | Eureka Springs
It's time for the 2019 Fall Diversity Weekend vacation giveaway.
Please read all the rules. Here is what you will win:
1. 1- Two night stay in a beautiful king suite at Brydan Suites. 119 Huntsville Road (Highway 23).
2. One Gift basket filled with goodies from local businesses.
3. Two Out in Eureka shopping discount wristbands.
4. One $25.00 gift certificate to make your own candle at The Jewelry Show's new candle bar.
5. One $25.00 gift certificate from Nibbles Eatery.
6. One $50.00 gift certificate from DeVito's of Eureka Springs.
7. One $50.00 gift certificate from Local Flavor Cafe.
8. Two V.I.P. seats for the Documentary "WIG" on Friday, November 1 at 8pm at The Auditorium.
9. Two V.I.P. seats for Lady Bunny's show "Pig in a Wig" with passes to the private party on Saturday, November 2 at 8:30pm at The Auditorium.
10. One gift certificate for a future two night stay at the The Palace Hotel and Bath House.
11. One gift certificate for a couples "The Works" spa package from The Palace Hotel and Bath House.
12. And a few more goodies to surprise you!
To win this vacation package, valid only November 1-3, 2019 and is valued at over $1,400.00, please review the rules below:
You and your guest must be 21 to enter.
Residents of Carroll County are not eligible to enter.
You must provide ID to Out in Eureka via e-mail if you are picked as our package winner.
This vacation package must be used during Fall Diversity Weekend, November 1-3, 2019, unless gift certificates state otherwise. Tips, and other incidentals are not included.
Here is how to enter:
(please note, you cannot enter on this blog-site. Please go to the Out in Eureka Page on Facebook to enter. Thank you.) 1. Like the Out in Eureka Page on Facebook. 2. Like this post on Facebook. 3. Comment on why you would love to win this Fall Diversity Weekend vacation package on Facebook. 4. Ask your friends to like your comment on Facebook. 5. Share this giveaway post to all of your friends on Facebook.
Winner will be drawn and notified on October 16, 2019. Winner will have 24 hours to accept and provide proper ID or another winner will be drawn.